Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Blocked subscription emails

Last post 05-15-2007, 19:11 by Peter Strömblad. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-15-2007, 19:03

Blocked subscription emails

Some mailservers block outbound emails from this site.

If you think you're suffering from very harsh rules, and you have NOT received a password verification email within 48 hours, of your registration. Do the following:

1. Let us know by using this form: feedback.aspx
    2. Try to re-register using another email address, especially another domain.
    3. If this also fails, you have to help yourself. Contact the provider that is handing your emails to you, and ask them to lift the block from this site.
    4. If this also fails, your last resort is to send us a fax, stating: Your log in name, your full name as registered, your own international fax number, and last sign and date the fax, stating that the information is true and valid. I will then return your fax with a new password if your account has never been used, and there are no posts associated - ie. has had no activity.

For the time being, this is the best I can offer. In replies to this post, I will update the domains that currently has stricter blocks than necessary.

Kind regards / Peter
    Filed under: , ,
  •  05-15-2007, 19:11

Re: Blocked subscription emails

Current blocks:

*** <email>@bkbusa.com
    553 62.20.118.73 - X-Blocked: Sweden - We are not aware of anyone in Sweden needing to email us.

Kind regards / Peter
View as RSS news feed in XML

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page